CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

What is Wrong with You?

A male friend of mine made some statements to me about us and how he wants to keep things on a platonic level.  When the hell did we go past platonic was my question to him.  He told me that since he's been having some serious fantasies about me, he just assumed that I was feeling him in that manner as well.  But he decided that since I'm a romantic and I believe in love and butterflies and hearts and all that gushy stuff, it wouldn't be a good idea to jump in the bed with me.  Excuse you?  Mr. Conceited can sit right on down with that.  Men, don't slip up and make the mistake that because you are somewhat attractive and cool to be around that every single woman you meet is trying to make you her dude.  That will get you the tongue-lashing that I gave Mr. Conceited.  I hate having to explain myself to fools, but this was a necessary departure from my norm.  I told him that the thought of sleeping with him wasn't on my mind because I knew how he treated the bedmates in his life.  They were nothing more than objects to be used and discarded in his warped bachelor-for-life mind.  I'm not trying to be discarded by anyone not worthy of being with me. 

Furthermore, I do have the ability to compartmentalize and see a situation for what it is.  If two grown people can consent to doing what they do when they're alone and they can handle whatever comes from that, then I can get on board with that.  It depends on who the people are.  However, don't take my wanting to spend time with you for me wanting to jump on your d***.  Maybe I just haven't seen your half-ignorant behind in months and wanted to hang out with you.  On top of that, we were originally talking about going to a club.  A frickin' club.  I was driving and he was gonna drive with two of his friends.  How does that translate to "let me do some naughty things to you"?  Dang it man, the nerve of some men! 

I'm not opposed to the idea of sleeping with a man who is a friend, but don't come at me like you're the last slab of beef on this farm.  I'm well worth taking time out for, but desperate is something that I'm not. 

He might've just pissed me off with that.  Can you tell?  Let me be 100% with you, he's a nice looking guy, but he messed up one day and told me about some of his sexual exploits and they completely turned me off.  So any thought I may've had about being intimate with him went out of the window YEARS ago.  Don't tell me about how you're basically a selfish lover and you like to get in and get out and think that I'm going to line up to experience your selfishness.  I'm good.  I'll pass!!

0 comments: