CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Why Me?

Why do I want someone who doesn't realize that he wants me?

Why am I 30 years old with no children, no husband, no house, no car?

Why do I have moments when I think I'm pretty and others when I think I'm the scurge of the earth?

Why am I such a huge fan of the arts?

Why can't I say what's really on my mind when I'm around you?

Why am I the biggest dreamer in life?

Why did God make me so sensitive?

Why can't I be more cold-hearted?

Why did I give the men I've given chances, chances?

Why does it bother me that you've taken others out, but you've never taken me?

Why do I dream about the same guy every night?

Why do little children make me smile so brightly?

Why can't I just be the person who walks past homeless people and not give a damn?

Why do I have the ability to blend into any social situation in which I am placed?

Why did I grow up with no siblings?

Why was I really given up for adoption?

Why do I sometimes feel unlovable?

Why can't I be skinny and petite?

Why do the movies "Stepmom", "Meet Joe Black", "Up", "The Lake House", and countless others make me cry?

Why am I a crybaby?

Why was I popular in high school?

Why was I popular in college?

Why do I feel like I stay in the middle of a storm?

Why won't anyone take a chance on me?

Why am I intimate when he's just getting laid?

Why can I always find a reason to laugh out loud?

Why am I a beast in the kitchen?

Why don't I drink?

Why am I afraid of the silence?

Why do I miss my grandmother right now?

Why do I love my lips but hate my hips?

Why am I crestfallen?

Why do I dislike bell peppers so intensely?

Why does it bother me when Charlie Wilson sings "onliest one"?

Why have I found new inspiration?

Why do I have new motivation?

Why am I beginning to doubt my calling?

Why am I such a passionate being?

Why am I proud of my skills?

Why can't I always paint with all the colors of the wind?

Why am I nostalgic?

Why do I love words?

Why am I terrified of failing and succeeding?

Why do I love myself?

Why do I care what others think of me?

Why am I a walking conundrum?

Why do I look good in a sexy pair of heels?

Why am I sexy today?

Why haven't I visited Spain and Italy yet?

Why am I most alive when I meditate on death?

Why did I write any of these questions?

Why am I petrified of the answers?

0 comments: