CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

When Did This Happen?

I remember, that as a child, I had the biggest imagination of all of my friends.  I had dreams and plans that seemed immeasurable.  I was ready to take on the world.  I wasn't afraid of anything or anyone. 

When did it all change?  Was it after my first "adult" heartbreak?  Or was it after the first time someone told me that I couldn't sing as well as someone else?  Could it have been after the first time I broke someone else's heart?  Maybe it was the day I realized that I was going to have to work extremely hard to get whatever I wanted because I didn't know anyone that could and would just give it to me?  Whenever it was, I can tell you this much - it put a serious cramp in my style.

0 comments: