CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2012

Yanked Awake By A Yorkie

As the title states, I have been awakened by A Yorkshire Terrier named Precious. About an hour ago, I heard her scratching at my door. I tried to ignore her & continue sleeping, but she was relentless. I soon realized that it was storming outside & the thunder & lightening was scaring her. I reluctantly got up & opened the door (partly because I had to use the restroom). She ran in & then followed me (and sat by my side) into the restroom. When she saw that I was headed back to my room, she ran ahead of me, waited for me to get settled (as she freaked out every time lightening flashed), & then jumped onto my bed to lay up under me. She's rarely allowed on my bed, but this time I kinda had to let it ride. Now I'm wide awake blogging & she's fast asleep. Ah, such is life.



0 comments: