CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

His Birthday

Today is my ex's birthday and I'm feeling some kind of way.  Last year I went all out and then found out a few days later that he was cheating on me with almost every female in Macon, GA.  We've since moved on and we're still in each other's lives (albeit not in a romantic relationship).  However, I still love him...wait, did I just write that?  Crap!  Oh well, it's out and it's the truth.  I could erase it, but it'll still be the truth.



I'm not sitting around pining for him.  Please believe that.  But, well, I don't know how I feel.  I spoke with him before one of his mid-terms today and he wasn't even that thrilled about his birthday.  I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that he's not where he wants to be in life.  That's another blog for another day.  I'm just trying to figure out why his day even matters to me - still.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments: